I am very satisfied with your services - you are quick, very accurate and responsive to my requests.Inia Tunstall,
News & Articles
- Healthcare Documentation and How It Impacts Preventable Medical Errors
- Med-Scribe’s Hybrid Solution to Medical Documentation In An EMR Environment
- Unintentional Consequences of EHR Solutions
- Managing a Successful Implementation
- Med-Scribe Quality Overview
- Change Management and its Application in Medical Transcription Outsourcing
- Med-Scribe US Quality and Back-End Voice Recognition
- Dangers of Front-End Speech Recognition
- EHRs Can Place Excessive Data Entry Burden on Physicians
- CMS Confirms: Transcription Is Acceptable – If Used Correctly
- Bibliography – EHR-related Articles and Studies
My staff has been in contact with your representatives and everyone has been very nice and easy to work with. Thank you so much for your help with getting me going so quickly. Your company is so professional to work with!!
Jaclyn Barrett, RHIA
Wow! Thank you again so much for rescuing us! You guys did an awesome job!
I am very satisfied with your services – you are quick, very accurate and responsive to my requests.
Vicky Sterling, RHIT
Since 2006, Med-Scribe has provided our system affiliate, Parkway Medical Center, with impeccable service, excellent documentation quality, and solid technology with zero interruption to patient care. During this time, we have also used the transcription services of several local companies and a large national provider of transcription and voice recognition technology. When we started experiencing poor customer service and issues… Read more “Vicky Sterling, RHIT”